Monday 10 August 2020

writing

One day me and my mum were gonna travel when me and my mom got off the plane we were just walking until we got lost so we asked someone. He said go left and go right so we did but we got lost again so we just keep on walking until we found are way so first we went to the shop there wasn't much but im glad im eating so i asked my mom to buy how much she can buy so she said yes she buyed great food i ate it. It was so good i said thank you mum and we started walking well my mom ate too she want something so she gave the money to me so i could buy her something so i did i didn't know what she wanted so i just gave her something she likes to eat so i did i gave her the food and we kept on walking until we get a house or go to a hotel then we got lost again SO WE ASKED ANOTHER PERSON BUT HE WAS A STRANGER SO WE ASKED ANOTHER PERSON BUT IT JUST IGNORED US SO WE ASKED A LADY SHE WAS SO NICE SHE SAID YOU HAVE TO GO TO LEFT AND THEN RIGHT AND THEN RIGHT AGAIN SO WE DID AND WE WERE TIRED SO WE WAS GONNA find a hotel or house to sleep in because a hotel would be great because me and my mom are going tomorrow so we asked a man we said is there any hotels he said yes follow me so we did we followed and followed then we were there then we got a room  then i was sleeping well my mom was watching the TV the next day me and my mom said that we were going and gave the key back to the person that gave it then we went but first we said thank you to the people that helped us.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.