Thursday 6 August 2020

soccer BOOM

One day I went to a turtoment. And i was the only girl in soccer girls.said that i'm not getting dirt on
Clothes. even the girls said i don't want to wear the clothes for soccer. the girls said i'm not playing this. It was my first time playing soccer but if we lose we're just having fun. my coach said welcome to team
She said we need to win but i said lets just have fun.all of them agreed but one didn't my big brother. He  thinks that it's only about winning. I said just fun. but he said no it's about winning i said fine

We had lots and lots of fun. I was rolling the ball then I kicked it to a boy . We scored. We got each metal but my big brother was angry at me because I was having fun but this game was full of fun. I said I'm gonna have practice everyday so it was the finals and I was ready. went first i kicked to another person he gave it back to me and then scored we only got one point we need more so when we got to 50 because we were tied but only one team could us or them i went first we went kick by kick we could not score because of the other team but they could not do it to us too but one kick  mines and i SCORED my brother was happy he said good job little sis then i was happy i got the trophy and we said ya ya ya whoa then i broke arm and that's why i don't go to sport any more but i watch it on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.