Tuesday 4 August 2020

writing food yummy

I went to France to see the chocolate. There were chocolate fountains, a big egg and different chocolates. My mom bought two chocolates for me and her. my nanny went to look for chocolate But she wants the same ones in zealand. The milk chocolates there are yummy and great but I just want one chocolate because I don't want to have black teeth so me and my mom were looking at the big fat egg.i wanted some but i said NO i didn't want to be fat but my mom ate some so i just ate tiny bit then when we wanted to go home we went and there we went then when we were home i layed on my bed and said home sweet home.

2 comments:

  1. Kia orana Tearoa - Great to see you've posted up your writing. Before you post, remember to proof-read & edit your work. Read it aloud and hear if it makes sense. Great to see you using full stops. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.