Wednesday 5 August 2020

wild animals writing

One day me and my mom went to have an adventure. We went to Belgium to explore. First we saw a bear we went to look at but we could not so we just walked along. then we saw a tiger we had to be quite so we snick away from the tiger then we saw a cute rabbit it was hungry so i feed it with a carrot i said are ok little rabbit i hope then i was still walking and the last animal it is wild a LION it was right there next to me on the other side i was terrified and scared he had wife she was next to my mom i said are we gonna survive my mom said i don't know we are DOOMED but it's one way someone has to do a desractsun i said not me my mom said rock paper scissors i lost i did rock and my mom did paper so i had to do it only was just for an whole hour i was so tired i stopped and climbed on a tree and said whoo lions come and get me so me and my mom escape but i hope the rabbit i feed is ok i hope we said to my papa and nany the whole thing.

2 comments:

  1. Salut Tearoa! I really enjoyed your adventurous writing. You started really well and then you got excited you started to forget to add full stops. See if you're able to proof-read & edit your work. Great ideas for your writing! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok next time i will do full stops.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.