Tuesday 25 August 2020

ww

Dear Diary,  one day my mom was sick so i could not take her with me i said im gonna take my old BFF
Her names was terra she was a good partner so we went to the airport and when we were nearly to the tour we said oh my gosh this place is great but a little bad but we ignored that and walked aloge i said to terra what should we do this tour is boring and she said lets play rock paper scissors  i said ok we must be going now but i said where lost i said maybe this way but that was a deed end so i said HELP HELP WE NEED HELP but no one heard us the tour was over i said i think my mom is thinking that i still haven't came back but someone found us they said what are you doing here little kids here ill get you back home and she did i said thanks but she reminds me of someone and i said is italy sis but i didn't care and i went back home and went my bed saying home sweet home and of course my bff went to her home and said that the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.