Wednesday 19 August 2020

Writing - Ice Hockey

One day I was gonna watch my brother play he let me sit in the front my brother was playing
ice hockey that was hes favorite game a man tose him the hockey thingy  but my brother got
hurt so i just hurried at the icy and tried to heal my brother but i could not so  i prefer that i we
take his place and i made him sit in the fronti went passing the ice thing and i gave to a boy
then it was the fanills could i make it yes or no lets see i went passing the thing and  i goal and
we won i said see brother you can win next time everyone said that i was the braves girl i said
thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour! Good to see you've posted your writing task. I like your ideas in your piece of writing. Can you can go back & proof-read and edit your writing. Remember to add full stops & paragraphs. Email me if you get stuck, we can do it together. Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.