Tuesday 20 October 2020

writing

      i was so happy when i got a puppy then i got a kitty but i gave it to my sister she loves kittys then invented my old friend lily. Lily was my besties friends forever i promise her we would never leave each other so we never broke promise she came to my house and we would always pillow fight some times she says why im late or early for school but then we got another friend i did not like her but she was nice and kind and we would always visited each other but that all change when we got another friend but it was a boy but he made better for us lily and me where gonna get ice cream lily went like yummy ice cream we had i good day thats my happy story its real  so ya




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.