Wednesday 21 October 2020

sad story for writing

 when it was a weekend moring i was gonna eat breakfasts. Then i was gonna brush my teeth. Then get change a into my summer clothes i was going to the park with my papa. But i saw it closed i said what why is it close my papa said i don't know i said okay lets go then. I was crying to the house fromm the park i said why did it have to close with a tear  on my face so i thought lets go to the library my papa said okay so we went in the yellow car.  We putted a sit built on and drive to the library well could walk but we wanted to get there very qwike  

But i was close i cried and cried and went to the house jump in my bed and cried and cried and cried thats my sad story.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.