Friday 12 November 2021

Tearoa Writing: Friday T4W4

 at 2020 me,my mom,my aunty and jason/step dad went to go to celebrate halloween my aunty was dressed as  wednesday addams  and i was dressed as snow white EVIL ONE  and my mom and jason/step dad was dressed as nothing they were dressed as their selfs and me and them went to the store to go find something my aunty found an toy knife with juice that's red inside and i found an glow in the dark crown and then we went trick or treating in stores and my neighbours houses and 7 different houses to ask for trick or treat and i got loads of lollipops and had to share with my sisters and brother but when we went back home we went to one more house and walked their and two people were standing by the door they had candy in the pumpkin basket and me and my aunty said trick or treat and we got 8 candies each and then we went back to the house and shared more candy and saved it after dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.