Tuesday 9 March 2021

writing about level three lockdown

 on a sunny sunday  i went to have breakfast and go do my bed and brush my teeth i went in the place where the tv is and i looked  what the news was and i drop the remote cause i heard it was gonna be level three i didn't want it happen but it did i went on my bed being lonely and i started crying i went to play my phone and i was hitting the table in the kitchen then i said i wont get to be at school again i will miss my friends. then 5 days ago i went to watch the news again i heard it was gonna be level 2 so i said YAY and my family said why i was yelling and i said ITS LEVEL 2 my mom said yay and my papa said woohoo and i had to wait until it was  school time so i waited and waited. 2 days ago i said yay time to go to school  i got change and i had breakfast i brushed my teeth and went to clean my bed and open my curtains and i got my school bag and i went in the car and put my seatbelt on and my papa drove me to the school and i said hi everyone even tho some of them didn't hear me but i did have fun and i said yay i back to school. so you guys better be ready for SCHOOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.