Monday 21 September 2020

i lost my bag???

I lost my bag i asked everyone where was my bag and they said i do not know  i said oh okay but i was sad i never found it was special to me cause my cousin gave it when she was sick i said i would keep it safe she said thank you a couple mouths ago she died but she was in astulla because it for her but shes gone forever and ever i was super duper sad i got sad no one was happy about it i said to my mom have seen my bag she said oh ya i said WHERE IS IT PLEASE TELL ME i was so happy but she put her head down i forgot i ask the whole family they all said no but one day i was walking with an sad and angry face i said im sorry my cousin was there head i do not know where the bag is she said in my head don't give up i said okay i made a happy face  i went to my sis house and i saw her with my bag i said what are you doing with bag she said oh nothing she was lying i want to hear why she took it she said are cousin gave to you and i did not get anything i said you know why she said why its important she did not even know that are cousin died i explained every thing she got  Very guilty she said sorry i said its okay then we were all happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.